EPS Security Protocols
The following protocol is to be used in all Enfield Public Schools facilities. This protocol is for persons responding to the buzzer entry system or working as a monitor at the entry of an EPS facility.
- Ask the person to state their name and reason for their visit before granting entry.
- Ask all visitors to report directly to the office after they are allowed in.
- All employees must show their ID badge or they must be treated as a visitor.
- All visitors must show a Driver’s License or a photo ID.
- All visitors must leave the Driver’s License or photo ID at the office during their visit.
- All visitors must sign-in on the EPS Entry Log.
- All visitors must wear a visitor badge while in the facility.
- All visitors must sign-out (Initial column of Entry Log) and return badge when they leave.
- Return the Driver’s License to visitor after they initial out.